Jobs at Welcome Family Holiday
Are you interested in joining the fun and friendly Welcome Family Holiday team?
Duty Reception Managers
Welcome Family Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren are recruiting seasonal reception managers to join our small, friendly team.
- Full-time, Seasonal (mid-March to mid-November)
- Basic hours : 4-days, 36 hours per week, to include Saturdays
- £9.50 per hour
- Smart Uniform provided
- Full training given
- Minimal Computer skills required
This role would suit a smart, professional “people-person”
A natural enjoyment of working with the Public is advisable, if not essential. You would be a sympathetic listener; patient when challenged.
Minimal Computer skills are required and full training in all aspects of the work will be given.
Age & background immaterial : we are proud to be a transparent, equal-opportunities employer.
A smart uniform is provided
This is a meet-and-greet role, operated from the front desk, offering advice, help & information.
All information & systems are accessible from your Workstation
Very little administration work, no incoming telephone calls – the role is centred around face-to-face communication with guests.
The Duty Manager is required to resolve complaints or shortfall in our product with guests. After agreeing the solution, this is passed to the site team to action.
At the end of each shift the Duty Manager prepares handover notes of on-going issues for the next Manager.
Second-line support is given by email to our telephone team (off site).
For full details and a job description please email us at email@example.com, or call 03451 65 62 65 and quote “Reception Vacancy”
We are currently recruiting for seasonal receptionists to join our friendly hardworking team for the coming season.
Full and Part-time positions available, to include Saturdays
- Competitive rates of pay
- Newly refurbished reception
- Uniform provided
- Free on-site parking
For full details and job description please email us at Jobs@welcomefamily.co.uk or call 03451 65 62 65 and quote “Reception Vacancy”
Pottery Painting & Coffee Shop Assistant
Friendly Seasonal Assistant required to work at The Paint Hub, Dawlish Warren.
This is a part-time position to start at Easter.
- Serving and helping customers with pottery painting
- Preparation of drinks and snacks
- Operation of kiln
- Helping with children’s parties
A competitive rate of pay, uniform and free on-site parking is provided
The Paint Hub Pottery Painting and Coffee Shop is based within Welcome Family Holiday Park.
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for full time, part time and bank lifeguards to work 31st March – November 2017 in our open season. Welcome Family Holiday Park provides you with uniform, weekly pay (Excellent rates) and free on-site parking.
This role requires constant supervision of the poolside, frequent checking of facility cleanliness and maintaining customer enjoyment in our pool whilst keeping safety as a priority.
Your duties would include:
- Monitoring of the pool
- First aids around the site (assisted and alone)
- Communicating with customers
- Managing a reception desk (pool entry and golf club distribution)
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient candidates to ensure the safety of our guests and work well with our friendly team of lifeguards.
You will need:
- A current NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Excellent communication skills (with your colleagues and the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users)
- An enthusiasm for customer care/satisfaction
- A hard working nature
- Flexibility (potentially weekend work)
If this job interests you and you would like to come and work for our friendly family holiday park please email Jack at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Caravan Accommodation Cleaners required
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Training and uniform provided
- Holiday pay
- Seasonal position from April – November
- Fun and friendly Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren
We also require Accommodation Assistants / Runners to help our busy cleaners and checkers – minimum age 16.
Interested? Please Phone Andy on 01626 868983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org