Jobs at Welcome Family Holiday
Are you interested in joining the fun and friendly Welcome Family Holiday team?
Cleaners required for fun and friendly Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Training and uniform provided
- Holiday pay
- Seasonal position from March – November
- Minimum age 16
Interested? Please Phone Linda on 01626 868983 or email [email protected]
We are looking for full time, part time and bank lifeguards to work 23rd March – November 2017 in our open season. Uniform, weekly pay (Excellent rates) and free on-site parking is provided.
This role requires constant supervision of the poolside, frequent checking of facility cleanliness and maintaining customer enjoyment in our pool whilst keeping safety as a priority.
Your duties would include:
- Monitoring of the pool
- First aids around the site (assisted and alone)
- Communicating with customers
- Managing a reception desk (pool entry and golf club distribution)
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient candidates to ensure the safety of our guests and work well with our friendly team of lifeguards.
You will need:
- A current NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Excellent communication skills (with your colleagues and the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users)
- An enthusiasm for customer care/satisfaction
- A hard working nature
If this job interests you and you would like to come and work for our friendly family holiday park please email your CV to Alfie at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chef at Welcome Bite Restaurant and Takeaway
We are currently recruiting for a chef with competitive rates of pay.
Seasonal full time and part time hours will be accepted, as we will require our team to be able to cover a 7 day Business, operating between the hours of 8am to 12 midnight
For further information about this vacancy at Welcome Bite please email Emma at [email protected]