Jobs at Welcome Family Holiday
Are you interested in joining the fun and friendly Welcome Family Holiday team?
We are looking for full time, part time and bank lifeguards to work 31st March – November 2017 in our open season. Welcome Family Holiday Park provides you with uniform, weekly pay (Excellent rates) and free on-site parking.
This role requires constant supervision of the poolside, frequent checking of facility cleanliness and maintaining customer enjoyment in our pool whilst keeping safety as a priority.
Your duties would include:
- Monitoring of the pool
- First aids around the site (assisted and alone)
- Communicating with customers
- Managing a reception desk (pool entry and golf club distribution)
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient candidates to ensure the safety of our guests and work well with our friendly team of lifeguards.
You will need:
- A current NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Excellent communication skills (with your colleagues and the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users)
- An enthusiasm for customer care/satisfaction
- A hard working nature
- Flexibility (potentially weekend work)
If this job interests you and you would like to come and work for our friendly family holiday park please email Jack at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Caravan Accommodation Cleaners required
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Training and uniform provided
- Holiday pay
- Seasonal position from April – November
- Fun and friendly Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren
We also require Accommodation Assistants / Runners to help our busy cleaners and checkers – minimum age 16.
Interested? Please Phone Andy on 01626 868983 or email [email protected]