In your Holiday Home you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen, with all the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils you’re likely to need including a microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, cooker and oven.
Duvets and pillows will already be in your holiday home but duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases should be collected on arrival from the Reception unless you have arranged to have your beds made up.
Here is a list of equipment provided in your holiday home:
Ash Trays – for outside use only
Dustpan & Brush
Toilet Brush & Holder
In your holiday home there should be enough of each item to suit the size of your accommodation, but if you are short of anything, please see the team in Reception.
You will need to bring a few others things along with you:
- Towels (If required bath and hand towels can be hired from Reception)
- Tea towels and washing up liquid
- Toilet rolls
- Cot linen if required
Other useful items you may like to bring:
- Aluminium foil, cling film
- Bin liners (one provided in each bin)
- Kitchen roll
- Oven gloves
- Bath mat
- First aid kit
- Phone chargers
- Lunch box / picnic hamper
- Basic food items – tea, coffee, salt, pepper, oil – though don’t worry too much, there are two convenience stores across the road from us and Sainsbury’s is a 5 minute drive up the road.
Items such as travel cots and highchairs may be pre-ordered when booking your holiday or hired at Reception on arrival, we do not however provide cot linen.