Here’s a few things you’d like to know about your ‘new normal’ Welcome Family Holiday!
We can’t tell you how happy we are to be able to finally open our park to you all this weekend.
We all know that whilst this year things are a little different in the way we need to work together, rest assured, one thing that has not changed though is our enthusiasm and desire to deliver a fun-filled and enjoyable family holiday, regardless of the circumstances!
In order to help you prepare for the changes, it would be great if you could take a moment to read this blog which outlines what you can expect when you arrive at the park in the next few weeks.
- Reception will be closed at all times.
- The Swimming Pool must remain closed, as instructed by the Government.
- We are unable to do Live Entertainment – but we have a host of fantastic alternative surprises to get around this! – and keep everyone safely protected.
- On arrival, look out for our super Drive-through Check-in! No need to get out of the car until you reach your Accommodation.
- You will need a credit or debit card for all purchases – we are operating cash-free throughout. (Must be a Debit card when buying Bingo tickets)
- You will need a Mobile phone to call us for all support – Maintenance, Cleaning etc throughout your holiday. There will be a freefone number you can use whilst you are on the park.
- There will be no Hire service. We are asking for all Customers to make their own arrangements We apologise for the difficulties this may cause you, but everyone’s safety must come first.
- We cannot guarantee we can fulfill your request for a pre-reserved Holiday Home number. We will do our best, but priority will be given to those families with Special Needs.
- The Launderette will be open, but you will need to obtain washing tokens from the Club Bar. We regret we will be unable to supply 50p cash for the driers.
- Wifi will be available as in previous years.
- Crazy Golf clubs will be available from the Club during opening times.
- If you are arriving by train, we are endeavouring to have your Accommodation available on your arrival at the park. Please note that there will be no Left Luggage lockers available.
- Two parking spaces will be allocated near Reception for Mobility Scooters. Sanitised scooter keys will be dropped off to your accommodation. At the end of your holiday your Scooter must be returned to the car parking space provided and the key placed in the key box provided there.
- We regret we are unable to provide additional keys for your accommodation.
Please also read our coronavirus release at :
It is also worth checking out our coronavirus terms and conditions here: https://www.welcomefamily.co.uk/coronavirus-terms-and-conditions/
If you have any concerns about your holiday, please call us before you arrive – we are here to help you and promise we will do our utmost to help you in these very difficult times.
Our priority remains the safety and protection of our Customers & Staff throughout your much-needed holiday!