Your dog deserves a holiday
We all enjoy a change of scenery and that includes our furry friends, which is why we feature a selection of accommodation that will make your pooch feel right at home when you visit Devon. Our pet-friendly holiday homes means you won’t need to arrange for a dog-sitter while you’re away, because the whole family is welcome! After a day of tail-wagging excitement, you’ll be delighted to return to your dog-friendly holiday accommodation for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Welcome Family Holiday Park not only offers fantastic value on home-from-home, pet-friendly accommodation, but also, being located in the beautiful coastal town of Dawlish, serves as the perfect base from which to explore South Devon with your four-legged friend. If you would like to find out about dog-friendly places to go in the local area, please see our dog-friendly holidays page, which has lots of great suggestions for things to do.
View our pet-friendly accommodation below and book your getaway today.
Bringing your dog to Welcome
On arrival at Welcome Family Holiday Park please collect your special Welcome doggie tag from reception. Your dog will need to wear it during your stay.
Guidance for happy dogs and guests:
- Dogs must be kept on a lead whilst on the park and only enter accommodation which has been booked for them.
- Any dog found unattended without a tag may be treated as a stray.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in a unit and are not allowed in the swimming pool or entertainment area.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach all year round, but only in certain areas which are clearly marked.
- Please clean up after your dog – bags are provided free of charge at reception and dog bins are situated throughout the park.
Up to two pets are allowed per holiday home and the charge is £30.00 per week per pet. Please phone us on 03451 65 62 65 if you would like to bring more than one pet.
Whether you want to explore the moors or walk along the beach, visit interesting places or eat out in restaurants, there are heaps of things for you to do and loads of local venues that would love to meet your doggie – you can take a look at some of them on our dog-friendly days out page or at Devon’s Top Attractions.